Topgolf Las Vegas: Place That is Worth to Visit!
No doubt that Las Vegas is the entertainment capital of the world. There are attractions for any liking and any type of vacation you are having. One of the most exciting places of visiting is Las Vegas Topgolf, an amazing location with 107 hitting bays that are climate-controlled. However, golf is not the only attraction here; there is a Topgolf Las Vegas pool and a great variety of various game and concert locations.
For those, who travel to Vegas for a great time it is a must-see place. So what you need to know about it? Let’s dive in.
Activities You Can Find in Topgolf Las Vegas
- First of all, of course, a fascinating golfing experience. It is suitable for any level of skills, whether you are professional or not. Another benefit is that it is family friendly and you can enter it with all your friends and kids – there are various locations for anyone. Topgolf Las Vegas Nevada has 105, 000 square feet to explore and find what to like. Climate control provides clients with great weather all year round. For competitive players, an advantage is that every ball has a microchip technology, so it is simple to track the distance and accuracy of each shot.
- There are a pool and a concert hall that can welcome about 900 people. There are also VIP suits and private cabanas for any type of event you are holding here. Topgolf Las Vegas prices are quite affordable, general admission is free of charge, and the bay pricing starts at $30 per hour. It takes up to six players, so it is great for friend companies. There is even a possibility to find Topgolf Las Vegas coupon online if you are interested in a discount.
- Any of Topgolf Las Vegas reviews won’t be full without mentioning kid zone. It is not only the place where children can participate in the game. There are also seasonal academies, leagues, and lessons. You can also order a birthday party here, which will be quite memorable.
- Topgolf Las Vegas menu is just spectacular. Yes, it might be not the first reason why people come here, but it is definitely a benefit. The food here is one of a kind. It is worth mentioning that they even have an original series Chef Showdown, which is impressive. Service is impressive too – there are 6 bars around the area, and the staff is extremely polite. Topgolf Las Vegas jobs are very valuable, and that’s why only top-notch professionals can work here.
- It is a non-traditional golf experience. First of all, anyone can be a part of the game; the sitting has a screen where you can follow each hit. Secondly, you need no gloves or fancy clothes to enter here. It is a very democratic and all-in place with the traditional city of sins vibe of everything goes. Topgolf Las Vegas rates depend on the bay you are reserving and the time of the day and week. The weekends are quite busy, so you might consider going on a weekday.
Details You Need to Know Before Visiting
As it was mentioned before, the prices start at $30 per hour for a bay; however, if you are not a member of the club, you may be asked to buy $5 life-long membership. You can use it any time and in any location of the club.
As for the Topgolf Las Vegas hours of work, they are quite convenient for everyone. It works from 9 am to 2 am from Sunday to Thursday. And from Friday to Saturday from 9 am to 4 am. You can make Topgolf Las Vegas reservations on their website quite easily as well as you can find tickets for best shows and events on ours. The reservation varies from free of charge to up to $50, depending on the type of bay you want to play on. Another fascinating thing – Topgolf Las Vegas parking is completely free.
Search for the Best Las Vegas Shows
Choose the event or show you want to attend while your visiting Las Vegas, then indicate the month you are planning to come and press "See results" to get the list of the best shows happening in that month. Good luck!