David Goldrake – Imaginarium Tickets
Are you going to introduce your kids to the world of magic? If yes, David Goldrake – Imaginarium is the perfect variant! Combining classic magic with some grandiose circus arts, the show promises an unforgettable fun time!
Imaginarium is one of the most recent illusion spectaculars with David Goldrake starring. It is held at luxury Tropicana Theater, Tropicana Las Vegas – A Doubletree by Hilton. It welcomes all magic lovers above five to enjoy a ninety-minute-long performance. It represents the new generation of illusionists, which yet perform classic magic tricks mixed together with Goldrake‘s wizard’s cauldron. Whether the latter is real or not, it sounds great! You won’t find any abracadabra or Alakazam, but will be provided with a great show based on escapology, mentalism, and grand illusions! Just imagine all this with a huge LED wall supporting the performance.
If you haven’t yet heard about David Goldrake, let us introduce his multiple awards and credentials:
- David Goldrake is known as “International Man of Mystery”;
- David was awarded “Mandrake d’Or” (this award is the same for magicians as the Oscar is for actors);
- Goldfrake got the famous “Merlin Award” as the “Best European Illusionist” in 2015;
- Goldrake is a unique magician, a talented speaker mastering 7 languages fluently, and an actor;
- The venues of Godlfrake range from Moroccan desert to the Grand Sierra Resort in Reno, NV.
The magnificent show is based on modern and classic magic tricks, as well as circus spec acts, and amazing visual and music graphics. Yet the whole attraction of the show lies in the peculiar effortless charm of Goldrake, the manner he communicates with his audience. The audience interacts with the magician throughout the entire show. It begins with a surreal dream sequence, uses 3D mapping for making the performance stunning and the close-up is impressive enough to remain in your memory for a long time!